Saturday 17 February 2007

It's alive!


It's been a while, I know.

I set up the site in the hopes that it would be a potential area for Singaporeans or SG-based peeps to gather and exchange ideas or views on BDSM. And it was in hiatus for a wee bit, just after I set it up. Things happen. *shrugs*

But lookit, I've managed to find the local group I used to hang out with 3 years back.

Ok, well.... it's not exactly the same crowd. But a few of the "old timers" appear to still be around and I guess I'll attend the next munch and see what's left. If any :o

Speaking of which, I won't ask for names, but the groups meets every last Thursday of the month for a munch and you know what? You're welcome to come along. Apparently te venue hasn't chnage since I attended my last much! Geez! Still Union Bar! lol

Anyways....
If you're curious about *anything*? Come along.
If you want to know more? Come along.
If you want to view the people from a safe distance lest we turn out to be rabid members of a dysfunctional community? COME ALONG.

Union Bar is at 81, Club Street and the phone # there is 63274990.
Please have some common sense - if you call them and ask for the BDSM group meetings, I will personally kick your arse. Discretion is a big part of BDSM. Learn.

By the way, in case you weren't sure... a munch is a public meeting without the BDSM clothes or toys or props. I'd go in tshirt and shorts if it weren't a bar. *chuckles*

So.
Just a casual gathering for anyone who wants to see what's up. An opportunity for people to talk to others already engaged in BDSM play or a lifestyle; and is a great chance to pick their brains on whatever you'd like. No pressure, no stress. Just drinks and a chat.

I'll be going this month and I'm already bringing along a personal buddy who's always been curious about BDSM. And I'm hoping to meet another local member there. If you want a friendly face, I'd be happy to hold your hand....


After all, what do you have to lose? :)

No comments: