Wednesday 4 April 2007

Yay! A munch!

Ok, people.
12 April is the next time we're meeting. From 8PM onwards.

Venue for now (or until someone proposes somewhere more interesting) is Loof. Rooftop + chillout music = fairly promising!

I actually called them to make inquiries. No, not because I think they're going to pull a Union Bar act on me, but because I wanted to see if I could make reservations. And I can! No deposit needed, I'll just call on Mon or something. Which is great. We'll get comfy seats! If you intend to pop by, just ask for the table under my name.


You don't know my name?
Damn, just clicky clicky on the Vanilla Me link on the right.... that's the other half of me! *chuckles* :)

If you want to check Loof out, they're at http://loof.com.sg/rooftopbar/
The address is 331 North Bridge Road #03-07 Odeon Towers Extension Rooftop and they can be reached @ 63388035. It's the short glassy building just before you encounter Bras Basah Complex and if that sounds strange, I would recommend checking out their website anyways for their map :o

I've tried to consider parking and public transport and I think this place is all right. Parking is round the corner at Bras Basah Complex itself. And the closest train station is City Hall. You can't get more central than that!

Please come.
It'll be open, friendly and safe. No props, no costumes, no weird shit to freak you out, especially if you haven't come for a munch before. lol. Just like minded people gathering together. A chance for you to pick each other's brains, share stories if you have the inclination, or just sit and enjoy the company.


There's a reason this blog is called Local Kink and it's not just about me :)

No comments: